5955 Av. Wilderton G1 H3S2V1
$995,000 | #28315101
Don't miss the chance to acquire Le Sanctuaire's impressive unit 1G, a well-appointed 2 bdrm 1,650+SF condo with 2 car garage + oversized master bdrm & a rare walk-out garden overlooking the tennis courts. A symbol of class & prestige, Le Sanctuaire provides outstanding amenities: sporting club, medical centre, 24h security, walking trails & more.
- Over 1,650 square feet of living area with living, dining room and kitchen at the front-end and two bedrooms with terrace/garden access at the back.
- The bright open concept living and dining rooms open up to a spacious front balcony through oversized patio doors.
- The balcony, large enough for outdoor furniture, is the perfect place to take in the surrounding tranquillity and mature greenery.
- The adjacent white kitchen provides plenty of storage, good counter space as well as a lovely dinette area next to patio doors making it a desirable place for light meals.
- A dreamy master bedroom (formerly two rooms) with double patio doors overlooking the private garden and adjacent forest, sure to make every morning a glorious one.
- The large en-suite bathroom is accessible via a flex space currently used as a comfortable boudoir.
- A spacious walk-in closet is another valuable feature of the master bedroom.
- An additional bedroom, currently used as an office, also offers access to the rear garden area.
- A second full bathroom, separate laundry room and storage are additional welcome features of this property.
- Large front patio area with no front neighbours with beautiful mature trees.
-The rear patio area measures an impressive 35.5' long! Paved and sheltered by the balcony above, extensive furniture and a BBQ can easily be added to create a gorgeous setting in which to entertain friends and summer dining with peaceful views! Only these garden apartments have rights to the use of BBQs. The lawn is maintained by the co-ownership.
- Two indoor parking spots facing each other (G-1, G-4). One is currently being rented on a monthly basis.- Large and easy access storage locker on the ground floor.- Integrated pot lights.- Hardwood floors.
- Close to downtown, Mount Royal, University of Montreal, public transport, trendy Outremont restaurants and shops! Within the Sanctuaire complex: medical clinic, restaurant, athletic center, tennis courts, and more!- Parking is available for your guests.
*Living space provided comes from the municipal evaluation website. Floor plans and measurements are calculated by iGuide on a net basis.*
*New certificate of location has been ordered.*
InclusionsAll the appliances (fridge, stove, range hood, dishwasher, microwave oven, washer, & dryer). All window treatments and built-in units. All permanent light fixtures.
ExclusionsAll of the owner's personal effects and belongings.
Neighbourhood: Côte-des-Neiges/Notre-Dame-de-Grâce (Montréal)
Number of Rooms: 6
Lot Area: 0
Lot Size: 0
Property Type: Apartment
Building Type: Detached
Building Size: 0 X 0
Living Area: 1680 sq. ft.
Electric baseboard units
Central air conditioning
Electric garage door
No neighbours in the back
Park - green area
Short-term rentals not allowed
Bathroom / Washroom
Adjoining to the master bedroom
|Living room||22.8x12.2 P||Wood|
|Dining room||22.8x10.4 P||Wood|
|Kitchen||13.7x8.10 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Dinette||6.5x9.6 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Master bedroom||18.7x21.7 P||Wood|
|Bathroom||9.4x11.7 P||Ceramic tiles||En-suite to Master Bedroom|
|Bathroom||4.11x9.6 P||Ceramic tiles|
Municipal AssessmentYear: 2021
Building Assessment: $ 690,400
Lot Assessment: $ 144,700
Total: $ 835,100
Annual Taxes & ExpensesEnergy Cost: $ 2,385
Municipal Taxes: $ 6,429
School Taxes: $ 832
Total: $ 9,646