1575 Crois. Rougemont J4X2V2
$5,500 /mo | #22213758
This spacious property is ideal for a large family seeking the tranquility of the suburbs. This over 4,000 square feet house offers bright spaces and a large yard perfect for entertaining. The property includes six bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a powder room. The location is convenient with easy access to roadways, bike paths, a soccer field, a pool, and nearby schools. Ideal for a modern and comfortable family life!
- Its location in the R sector: Located in a homogeneous, quiet, and family-friendly neighborhood, this house offers an ideal setting for a peaceful life.
- Its spacious living areas: With over 4,000 square feet of living space, this house provides ample room for a large family.
- Its exceptional brightness: Oversized windows flood the house with light, creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Welcome to this beautiful rental property nestled in the heart of the peaceful R sector in Brossard. Situated on a charming crescent street, this house is the perfect retreat for a large family seeking space, brightness, and tranquility.
Upon your arrival, you'll be impressed by the exterior of the house. A spacious driveway leads to a large double garage with shelves and additional storage space.
This house, with over 4,000 square feet, is bathed in light thanks to its oversized windows. The high ceilings, including a cathedral ceiling on the ground floor reaching nearly 19 feet in height, create a sense of space and openness.
- On the ground floor, you'll discover spacious and generous living spaces. The kitchen offers an eating area, an adjoining dining room, and an adjacent living room, perfectly designed for entertaining.
- The house includes four bedrooms on the main level, with two additional bedrooms in the basement.- The three bathrooms and powder room provide all the necessary comfort for a large family.
The location of this property is also a major asset:
- You'll enjoy easy access to roadways, highways, and bike paths, ideal for daily commutes and leisure.- For outdoor activities, a soccer field and a public pool are just steps away. Primary and secondary schools are also nearby.
RENTAL CONDITIONS- The TENANT must provide a satisfactory credit check and proof of employment to the LANDLORD within ten (10) days following the acceptance of the promise to lease- The TENANT must take out liability insurance covering a minimum amount of $2.000.000 and provide proof of insurance upon signing the LEASE, prior to taking possession of the property, as well as at each renewal of the LEASE.- If applicable, the TENANT is responsible for covering the costs of repairing any damage caused to the property, other than normal wear and tear.- All minor repairs and routine maintenance repairs are the TENANT's responsibility.- Repairs to heating, air conditioning, and household appliances, other than those caused by misuse by the TENANT, are the responsibility of the LANDLORD.- Smoking of any kind (tobacco/cannabis or otherwise) on the property is strictly prohibited.- No pets permitted.- No subletting, whether short or long-term, including on platforms such as Airbnb and similar, allowed without the prior consent of the LANDLORD.- No painting is permitted without the prior consent of the LANDLORD.
InclusionsFridge, stove, dishwasher, oven, washer, and dryer.
Exclusionsto be assumed by the prospective lessee: Hydro, water tax, Energir, internet, cable, telephone, snow removal, alarm system, lawn and yard maintenance.
Number of Rooms: 14
Lot Area: 579.5
Lot Size: 0
Property Type: Two or more storey
Building Type: Detached
Building Size: 0 X 0
Living Area: 4044 sq. ft.
Double width or more
Plain paving stone
Electric baseboard units
Central vacuum cleaner system installation
Central air conditioning
Electric garage door
Double width or more
Bathroom / Washroom
Adjoining to primary bedroom
6 feet and over
Land / Yard lined with hedges
|Hallway||10.10x6.5 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Living room||13.6x18.5 P||Wood|
|Living room||13.6x16.6 P||Wood|
|Kitchen||15.2x11 P||Ceramic tiles||Backyard Access|
|Dinette||13.8x9.3 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Dining room||15.9x13.3 P||Wood|
|Laundry room||10x5 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Washroom||6.9x5.9 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Primary bedroom||13.9x30 P||Wood|
|Walk-in closet||14.9x4.7 P||Wood|
|Bathroom||16.5x10.11 P||Ceramic tiles||Ensuite|
|Den||8.4x14.10 P||Wood||Open space|
|Bathroom||12.9x8.2 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Family room||11.2x15 P||Carpet|
|Bathroom||10x6.5 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Cellar / Cold room||10.2x4.11 P||Concrete|
|Other||10.9x6.10 P||Ceramic tiles|
Municipal AssessmentYear: 2023
Building Assessment: $ 706,700
Lot Assessment: $ 215,900
Total: $ 922,600
Annual Taxes & ExpensesEnergy Cost: $ 3,060
Municipal Taxes: $ 0
School Taxes: $ 0
Total: $ 3,060