Whether you purchase or sell a property with us before September 15, 2017, you could win the perfect holiday for 2 at Hotel Le Germain, Charlevoix.
Courtesy of Profusion Realty, this dream holiday at Hotel Le Germain, Charlevoix includes 2 nights double occupancy, breakfast for two, an aperitif, a dinner for two at Les Labours, two access to the spa experience at the Spa du Verger and two massages at the Spa du Verger.
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE CONTEST
1. Conditions: A seller who signs a brokerage contract to sell a property or a purchaser who finalizes a promise to purchase through a Profusion Realty Inc. or Profusion Realty RB broker, real estate agencies, will receive one coupon to fill out and drop off in the appropriate box at #500 – 1303 Greene Avenue, Westmount, Quebec H3Z 2A5. These contracts must be signed before September 15 2017 at 11:59 PM.
2. On September 17 2017, at noon, at #500 -1303 Greene Avenue, Westmount, Quebec H3Z 2A5, the draw will occur in front of all available Profusion brokers.
3. The holder of the winning coupon will receive a calendar to book, two nights in double occupancy at the Hotel Le Germain in Charlevoix. As soon as the winner will have chosen a date, the management of Profusion Realty will make the reservation with the group Le Germain. The trip must be taken before May 15, 2018.Hotel accommodation cannot
be reimbursed, cannot be exchanged for money nor be transferred. Profusion Realty will not be responsible for any late arrival, accident, over booking or any other problem the winner could encounter before, during or after his trip to Charlevoix. The Winner is responsible for all personal expenses.
4. The winner of this draw will be notified of his winning both by phone and by email. Profusion Realty will advertise the name of the winner in La Presse on September 23 2017.
5. Management of Profusion Realty, its employees, its representatives, its agents and its personnel as well as close family may not participate in this contest.
6. Any litigation respecting the conduct or the organization of a publicly held contest may be submitted to the Régie des Alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to Régie des Alcools, des courses et des jeux only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.