An insight into the global luxury residential real estate market.
The world of luxury real estate continues to evolve alongside the changing lifestyles, shifting financial objectives, and diverse preferences of those who purchase high-value homes. Christie’s International Luxury Defined report, offers a fresh perspectives on how macroeconomic factors are impacting luxury home prices, inventory, and sales globally. This annual in-depth white paper examines data from Christie’s Real Estate Affiliates in more than 100 prestige real estate markets worldwide.
Download Christie’s International Real Estate “Global Luxury Real Estate Market Report: Luxury Defined 2016”
Highlights from the Global Luxury Real Estate Market Report include:
- Auckland, New Zealand ranks as the “hottest” performing luxury real estate market worldwide, followed closely by Toronto, Victoria B.C. and Valencia.
London ranks as the world’s “most luxurious” real estate market for the fourth consecutive year.
- Looking for a US$100 million home?: A return to realism for trophy property prices?
- Currency fluctuations are presenting once-in-a-lifetime opportunities for some overseas prime property buyers and challenges for others.
- Wondering what US$5M buy around the world?
- Art and other “passion assets” are taking center stage in luxury homes like never before.